The private diary of Dr. John Dee, and the catalogue of his library of manuscripts : from the original manuscripts in the Ashmolean museum at Oxford, and Trinity college library, Cambridge / Ed. by James Orchard Halliwell...
- Dee, John, 1527-1608
- London : Printed for the Camden society, by J. B. Nichols and son, 1842.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 102 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 35 pages ; 23 x 17 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Halliwell-Phillipps, J. O. (James Orchard), 1820-1889
- Camden society. Publications, no. XIX
- Camden society reports, lists of members, etc.: 35p. at end.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1970. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. (The Microbook library of English literature) Reduction ratio varies.
Microform. Dayton, Ohio, National Cash Register, 1970. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm. (PCMI collection)
View MARC record | catkey: 1182133