Education and society / by members of the faculties of the University of California
- Freeport, N.Y. : Books for Libraries Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 196 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Essay index reprint series
- Out of the living past, by E. C. Moore -- Schools to meet new needs, by E. A. Lee -- Education and concepts of human nature, by F. N. Freeman -- Science breaking new trails, by J. H. Williams and M. V. Seagoe -- Laboratory techniques and children's learning, by L. C. Gilbert -- Finding and educating our leaders, by N. Keys -- Special education in California: principles and practices, by R. S. French -- The three R's plus, by J. A. Hockett and C. A. Seeds -- High schools facing the needs of youth, by L. A. Williams and W. A. Smith -- The public junior college as community college, by W. W. Kemp and M. E. Hill -- Education for work, by D. F. Jackey -- The direction of instruction, by G. C. Kyte -- Financing public education in a democracy, by F. H. Swift.
- "Published in commemoration of the seventy-fifth anniversary of the founding of the University of California."
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliographical footnotes.
View MARC record | catkey: 1185285