Afro-American and East German fiction : a comparative study of alienation, identity, and the development of self / Vernessa C. White
- White, Vernessa C., 1951-
- New York : P. Lang, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 186 pages ; 23 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- American university studies. Series III, Comparative literature ; vol. 4
- American fiction—African American authors—History and criticism
- Psychological fiction, American—History and criticism
- German fiction—Germany (East)—History and criticism
- American fiction—20th century—History and criticism
- German fiction—20th century—History and criticism
- Comparative literature—American and German
- Comparative literature—German and American
- Alienation (Social psychology) in literature
- Identity (Psychology) in literature
- Self in literature
- Originally presented as the author's thesis (doctoral--Universität Karl Franzens (Graz)
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 179-186.
View MARC record | catkey: 1186710