The setting of the Periclean Parthenon / Phillips Stevens
- Stevens, Gorham Philips, 1876-
- [Baltimore] : American School of Classical Studies at Athens, 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 91 pages : illustrations (including plans) plate ; 29 x 23 cm.
Full Text available online
- Hesperia. Supplement ; 3
- At head of title: Hesperia: Supplement III.
"The present study is an extension of the investigations on the Acropolis of Athens which the author started in 1936 and which were published under the title of The Periclean entrance court of the Acroplis of Athens." Introd.
- Binding notes:
- With: The Tholos of Athens and its predecessors / Homer A. Thompson. [Baltimore] : American School of Classical Studies at Athens, 1940 -- Observations on the Hephaisteion / William Bell Dinsmoor. [Baltimore] : American School of Classical Studies at Athens, 1941.
View MARC record | catkey: 1192055