Handbook of energy. Volume I, Diagrams, charts, and tables [electronic resource] / edited by Cutler J. Cleveland, Christopher Morris
- Additional Titles:
- Diagrams, charts, and tables
- Oxford : Elsevier Science, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 1,018 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Cleveland, Cutler J. and Morris, Christopher G.
- Pt. 1. Sources -- pt. 2. Foundations -- pt. 3. Applications -- pt. 4. Impacts -- pt. 5. Correlations.
- Handbook of Energy, Volume I: Diagrams, Charts, and Tables provides comprehensive, organized coverage on all phases of energy and its role in society, including its social, economic, political, historical, and environmental aspects. While there is a wealth of information about energy available, it is spread across many books, journals, and websites and it tends to target either a particular form of energy or a specific audience. Handbook of Energy provides a central repository of information that meets diverse user communities. It focuses on visual, graphic, and tabular inform
- 9780080914572 (electronic bk.)
0080914578 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11930263