The words project [electronic resource] / music by Sam Sadigursky
- Sadigursky, Sam
- Hong Kong : Naxos Digital Services/New Amsterdam, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Masse, Heather, Stevens, Becca, Heidemann, Monika, Weinstein, Noam, Rende, Peter, Opsvik, Eivind, 1973-, Crane, Tommy, drummer, Radley, Nate, and Burkhart, Robert
- After paradise / poem by Czeslaw Milosz (8:00) -- Still life / poem by Paul Auster (4:37) -- I'm glad your sickness / poem by Marina Tsvetaeva, trans. Elaine Feinstein (5:49) -- Water, aspirin, you / poem by Mark Boog, trans. William Groenewegen (9:21) -- Love / poem by Czeslaw Milosz (8:04) -- In the kitchen / poem by Penelope Shuttle (6:49) -- Gardener and flower too / poem by Osip Mandelshtam, trans. James Greene (5:54) -- You're / poem by Sylvia Plath (6:00) -- Epitaph for a pair of old shoes / poem by Donald Justice (9:27) -- After love / poem by Maxine Kumin (5:00).
- Streaming audio., Jazz and popular songs., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Monika Heidemann (3rd, 5th, and 8th-9th works), Heather Masse (1st, 4th, and 6th works), Becca Stevens (2nd, 5th, 7th works), Noam Weinstein (10th work), vocals ; Sam Sadigursky, saxophone, flute, alto flute, clarinet, bass clarinet, percussion ; Pete Rende, piano, pump organ, accordion ; Eivind Opsvik, bass ; Tommy Crane, drums, cymbals, percussion, gongs, glockenspiel ; Nate Radley, guitar (1st, 4th, and 6th-7th works) ; Robert Burkhart, violoncello (8th-9th works).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded Dec. 7-8, 2006 at Bennett Studios, Englewood, NJ.
View MARC record | catkey: 11932045