Geochemical maps showing the distribution and abundance of tin in the Tanacross quadrangle, Alaska [cartographic material] / by G.C. Curtin [and others] ; Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Envelope title: Distribution and abundance of tin, Tanacross quadrangle, Alaska
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1977.
Denver, Colo. : Federal Center
- Physical Description:
- 3 maps on 1 sheet ; 24 x 31 cm, sheet 83 x 121 cm, folded in envelope 31 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Curtin, Gary C., 1935- and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- A. Tin in the oxide residue of stram sidiment -- B. Tin in the minus-80-mesh stream sediment -- C. Tin in the ash of aquatic bryophytes (mosses).
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.113:MF-767-K
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:500,000 (W 144°--W 141°/N 64°--N 63°).
- Relief shown by spot heights.
Includes graphs, text, location map, index map to adjacent quadrangle, and explanation to map units.
"Base from U.S. Geological Survey, Tanacross quadrangle, 1964."
"Background information relating to this map is published as U.S. Geological Survey circular 734 ..."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11932668