High efficiency traveling-wave tube power amplifier for ka-band software defined radio on International Space Station : a platform for communications technology development / Rainee N. Simons, Dale A. Force, and Thomas J. Kacpura
- Simons, Rainee, 1949-
- Cleveland, Ohio : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Glenn Research Center, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Force, Dale A.
Kacpura, Thomas J.
NASA Glenn Research Center
United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- NASA/TM ; 2013-217856
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 7, 2014).
"Prepared for the International Microwave Symposium for 2013 (IMS2013) cosponsored by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Microwave Theory and Techniques Society (MTT-S), Seattle, Washington, June 2-7, 2013."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 4).
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration WBS 432938.11.01.03.02.02.15
View MARC record | catkey: 11933498