Annals of the first African church, in the United States of America [electronic resource] : now styled the African Episcopal church of St. Thomas, Philadelphia, in its connection with the early struggles of the colored people to improve their condition, with the co-operation of the Friends, and other philanthropists; partly derived from the minutes of a beneficial society, established by Absalom Jones, Richard Allen and others, in 1787, and partly from the minutes of the aforesaid church / by the Rev. Wm. Douglass, rector
- Douglass, William, of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia : King & Baird, printers, 1862.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (172 pages) ; 19 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 2: Slave trade in the Atlantic world
- Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11934400