Speech of Hon. Lyman Trumbull, of Illinois, on introducing a bill to confiscate the property of rebels and free their slaves [electronic resource] : delivered in the Senate of the United States, December 5, 1861
- Trumbull, Lyman, 1813-1896
- Additional Titles:
- Speech of Honorable Lyman Trumbull, of Illinois, on introducing a bill to confiscate the property of rebels and free their slaves
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed at the Congressional globe office, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages) ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (37th, 2nd session : 1861-1862) Senate
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 2: Slave trade in the Atlantic world
- Two columns to the page., Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11934473