[Tracts] [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- American Reform Tract and Book Society
- [Cincinnati, Ohio] : [American Reform Tract and Book Society], [between 1800 and 1899?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (41 volumes) : illustrations ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Fee, John Gregg, 1816-1901, Thompson, George, 1804-1878, Philip, Charles, Native of the South-west, Whipple, Charles K. (Charles King), 1808-1900, Smith, James, active 1841-approximately 1861, Cuyler, Theodore L. (Theodore Ledyard), 1822-1909, Williams, William R., 1804-1885, Aydelott, B. P. (Benjamin Parham), 1795-1880, Guthrie, Thomas, 1803-1873, and Williams, S.
- no. 1. The law and the testimony concerning slavery -- no. 2. Hebrew servitude and American slavery -- no. 3. On slavery -- no. 4. Agitation : the doom of slavery -- no. 5. Agitation : the doom of slavery -- no. 6. The Bible gives no sanction to slavery -- no. 7. [Slave auction in Washington City] -- no. 10. Duty of voting for rightous men for office -- no. 14. Colonization : the present scheme of colonization wrong, delisuve and retards emancipation / by John G. Fee -- no. 15. Fellowship with slavery -- no. 19. Pleas for slavery answered / by George Thompson -- no. 20. A tract for the free states -- no. 22. I don't believe in religion -- no. 23. Did the world make itself -- no. 24. Is God every body and every body God -- no. 25. Have we any need of the Bible -- no. 26. Who wrote the New Testament -- no. 27. Is the Gospel fact or fable -- no. 29. Prophecy -- no. 31. Infidelity among the stars -- no. 32. Daylight before sunrise -- no. 33. Telescopic views of Scripture -- no. 36. Sabbath, the working man's charter / by Charles Philip -- no. 37. The family and slavery / by a Native of the South-west -- no. 40. The family relation, as affected by slavery / by Charles K. Whipple -- no. 41. The kind assurance / by James Smith -- no. 44. Something of advantage to you / by James Smith -- no. 47. The Hartley coal-pit -- no. 52. Christ's doctrine of future punishment : life a season of probation -- no. 53. Have you a friend? -- no. 55. To the seeker after Christ / by Theodore L. Cuyler -- no. 56. Lost or saved! -- no. 57. "No discharge in this war" / by W.R. Williams -- no. 58. The blood-stained leaf -- no. 60. Prejudice against colored people / by B.P. Aydelott -- no. 64. Have you an anchor? -- no. 65. "I have fought a good fight" / by Thomas Guthrie -- no. 67. Rev. William Knibb, missionary to the island of Jamaica / compiled from an addres by S. Williams -- no. 68. Old Moses, or, The praying negro -- no. 71. Why I would not swear -- no. . Question of questions.
- Related Titles:
- Law and the testimony concerning slavery
Hebrew servitude and American slavery
Agitation : the doom of slavery
Bible gives no sanction to slavery
Slave auction in Washington City
Duty of voting for rightous men for office
Fellowship with slavery
Tract for the free states
I don't believe in religion
Did the world make itself
Is God every body and every body God
Have we any need of the Bible
Who wrote the New Testament
Is the Gospel fact or fable
Infidelity among the stars
DaylighTelescopic views of Scripturet before sunrise
Telescopic views of Scripture
Christ's doctrine of future punishment : life a season of probation
Have you a friend?.
Lost or saved!.
Have you an anchor?.
Old Moses, or, The praying negro
Why I would not swear
Question of questions
- Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11934512