A treatise on the law of insurance in four books [electronic resource] : 1. Of marine insurance, 2. Of bottomry and respondentia, 3. Of insurance upon lives, 4. Of insurance against fire / by Samuel Marshall
- Marshall, Samuel, -1823
- London : Printed by A. Strahan for J. Butterworth, 1808.
- 2nd ed. / with corrections and additions.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes (xxviii, 912 pages))
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 2: Slave trade in the Atlantic world
- Reproduction of the original from the Harvard Law School Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 11934939