The solicitor's guide and tradesman's instructor concerning bankrupts [electronic resource] : containing the law relating thereto ... : to which is annexed, the various forms of proceedings ... and instructions relating to the same / by the author of The solicitor's practice in the High Court of Chancery epitomized ; and revised by a Commissioner of Bankrupts
- Boote, Richard, -1782
- London : Printed by His Majesty's law printers for B. Tovey, 1774.
- 4th ed. / corr. and much improved from authors of the best authority.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (67 pages)
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 2: Slave trade in the Atlantic world
- Attributed to Richard Boote.--NUC pre-1956.
Interleaved with blank pages.
Reproduction of the original from the Harvard Law Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11935278