Report of a Special Committee of the Legislative Assembly of Canada on the Subject of a Free Trade with Great Britain [electronic resource] : in the agricultural productions of British North America : and of a protection to those productions from the competition of foreigners in the colonial and home markets
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Legislature. Legislative Assembly. Special Committee on the Subject of a Free Trade with Great Britain
- [Canada?] : [publisher not identified], 
Kingston, [Canada] : Desbarats & Cary.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (40 pages)
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 2: Slave trade in the Atlantic world
- "Ordered by the Legislative Assembly to be printed, 10th October, 1842."
Reproduction of the original from the Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11935534