The African slave trade, or, A short view of the evidence relative to that subject, produced before the House of Commons ... all meant to evince the sound policy and moral obligation of its immediate and entire abolition [electronic resource].
- Douglas, Niel, 1750-1823
- Edinburgh : J. Guthrie, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (206 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates)
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 2: Slave trade in the Atlantic world
- Related Titles:
- African slave trade and Short view of the evidence relative to that subject, produced before the House of Commons ... all meant to evince the sound policy and moral oligation of its immediate and entire aboliltion ...
- Attributed to Niel Douglas.--Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., Errata precedes text., Reproduction of the original from the Goldsmiths' Library, University of London., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11935741