The sugar question [electronic resource] : being a digest of the evidence taken before the Committee on Sugar and Coffee Plantations : which was moved for by Lord George Bentinck, M.P., 3rd February 1848 / by one of the witnesses
- Martin, Robert Montgomery, 1803?-1868
- London : Smith, Elder and Co., 1848.
London : Stewart and Murray.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes)
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. Select Committee on Sugar and Coffee Planting
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 2: Slave trade in the Atlantic world
- I. The East Indies and the Mauritius -- II. The British West Indies, and foreign sugar growing countries.
- Attributed to Robert Montgomery Martin.--NUC pre-1956.
Reproduction of the original from the Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11935746