Some further objections humbly offer'd to the consideration of the legislature, against the bill, for establishing the trade to Africa, in a regulated company [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Africa. Some further objections to the separate-traders bill
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages, 1 unnumbered page)
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 2: Slave trade in the Atlantic world
- Docket title: Africa. Some further objections to the separate-traders bill., The bill was read April 7, 1712., Reproduction of the original from the British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11936085