Rates payable by the tariff of 1664 [electronic resource] : On all goods and merchandizes imported into, or exported from France: the drugs and spices set apart from the other goods in the importations, and the names of both alphabetically disposed. To which is prefix'd the King's edict in the month of September, 1664. Published by order of the lords commissioners for trade and plantations
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Board of Trade
- London : Printed for John Morphew near Stationers Hall, 1714.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (120 pages)
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 2: Slave trade in the Atlantic world
- Price on title page: Price 1s.
Reproduction of the original from the University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11936441