The present state of the British Empire in Europe, America, Africa and Asia [electronic resource] : Containing a concise account our possessions in every part of the globe; the religion, policy, customs, government, trade, commerce, and manufactures, with the natural and artificial curiosities, of the respective parts of our dominions, the origin and present state of the inhabitants; their sciences and arts; together with their strength by sea and land. The whole exhibiting a more clear, though more summary, view of the power of British Empire than has hitherto appeared
- Goldsmith, Oliver, 1730?-1774
- London : Printed for W. Griffin, J. Johnson, W. Nicoll, and Richardson and Urquhart, MDCCLXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 2 unnumbered pages, 486 pages)
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 2: Slave trade in the Atlantic world
- Anonymous. By Oliver Goldsmith., With a half-title., Reproduction of the original from the British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11936492