An Act to continue several laws relating to the better securing the lawful trade of His Majesty's subjects to and from the East Indies, and for the more effectual preventing all His Majesty's subjects trading thither under foreign commissions [electronic resource] : to the importing salt from Europe into the province of Quebec in America; to the permitting the free importation of raw goat skins into this kingdom; to the allowing the exportation of certain quantities of wheat, and other articles, to His Majesty's sugar colonies in America; and to the permitting the exportation of tobacco-pipe clay from this kingdom to the British sugar colonies or plantations in the West Indies
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1779-1780. 20 Geo.III.c.19
- [London] : [printed by Charles Eyre and William Strahan], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (391-394 pages)
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 2: Slave trade in the Atlantic world
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Georgii III. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, vicesimo. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the twenty-ninth day of November, anno Domini 1774, ... And from thence continued, by several prorogations, to the twenty-fifth day of November, 1779; being the sixth session of the fourteenth Parliament of Great Britain
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno vicesimo Georgii III. Regis. Cap. XIX.'.
Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'herein-after'; first word of line below initial: 'Advice'; last word of last full line of text: 'the'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii III. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, vicesimo. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the twenty-ninth day of November, anno Domini 1774, .. And from thence continued, by several prorogations, to the twenty-fifth day of November, 1779; being the sixth session of the fourteenth Parliament of Great Britain.'.
Imprint from chapter 1 general titlepage.
Reproduction of the original from the Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11936508