American independence the interest and glory of Great Britain [electronic resource] : containing arguments which prove that not only in taxation, but in trade, manufactures, and government, the colonies are entitled to an entire independency on the British legislature : and that it can only be by a formal declaration of these rights and forming thereupon a friendly league with them that the true and lasting welfare of both countries can be promoted : in a series of letters to the legislature
- Cartwright, John, 1740-1824
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by R. Bell, 1776.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (125 pages)
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 2: Slave trade in the Atlantic world
- Related Titles:
- Monthly review (London, England : 1749-1844)
- Attributed to John Cartwright--cf. Sabin. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11936721