A journal, or, Historical account of the life, travels, sufferings, Christian experiences and labour of love in the work of the ministry, of that ancient, eminent and faithful servant of Jesus Christ, George Fox [electronic resource] : who departed this life in great peace with the Lord, the 13th of the 11th month, 1690
- Fox, George, 1624-1691
- London : Printed for Thomas Northcott, in George-Yard, M DC XCIV 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource ((50), xviii, 1-280 pages, 281-284 pages, 285-287, 188-632, (16) pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Penn, William, 1644-1718 and Fell, Margaret, 1614-1702
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery
- Preface by Wm. Penn [2d-25th prelim. leaves] also issued separately under title: A brief account of the rise and progress of the people called Quakers ..., Vol. 2 was issued with title: Collection of many select and Christian epistles ... London, T. Sowle, 1698., "Testimony of Margaret Fox": 1 l.?, p. i-ix., Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11937395