Treaty-making power [electronic resource] : slavery and the race problem in the South / by William H. Fleming
- Fleming, William H. (William Henry), 1856-1944
- Additional Titles:
- Slavery and the race problem in the South
- Boston, Mass. : Stratford Co., 1920.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (100 pages).
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery
- Presidents—United States—Powers and duties
- African Americans—Political activity
- African Americans—Politics and government
- African Americans—Suffrage
- Blacks—Political activity
- Blacks—Politics and government
- African Americans—Georgia
- United States—Foreign relations—Treaties
- United States—Race relations
- Two addresses, the first developed before the Georgia bar association, Warm Springs, Ga., June 3, 1909, the second before the Alumni society of the state university, Athens, June 19, 1906; also published separately, the first in 1909, the second in 1906., Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11937448