The national merchant, or, Discourses on commerce and colonies [electronic resource] : being an essay for regulating and improving the trade and plantations of Great Britain, by uniting the national and mercatorial interests : to which are added, some considerations on providing for, and employing our useless and burdensome people : in several letters to a friend
- Bennet, John (Merchant)
- Additional Titles:
- Discourses on commerce and colonies
- London : Printed for J. Walthoe, 1736.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 1 unnumbered page, 143 pages).
- Commerce—History—Early works to 1800
- Colonies—History—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—Commerce—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—Commercial policy—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—Colonies—Commerce—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—Colonies—America—Commerce—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—Colonies—West Indies—Commerce—Early works to 1800
- Signed (p. vi): "John Bennet."
Price from imprint: [Price 2 s.].
Errata: p. , 2nd count.
Reproduction of the original from the British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11937956