Southern cultivator [electronic resource].
- Augusta, Ga. : [J.W. & W.S. Jones]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (volumes) : illustrations
- Gale Cengage Learning, Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The Institution of Slavery: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Absorbed By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 1843.
- Publication Frequency:
- A journal, devoted to the interests of Southern agriculture; designed to improve the mind, and elevate the character of the tillers of the soil, and to introduce a more enlightened system of culture.
Reproduction of the original from the Huntington Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Reproduced from the source library are: Apr. 1, 1885 (1 issue).
Images from the source libraries are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the nineteenth century.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued online.
View MARC record | catkey: 11938100