Musée Universel Revue Illustrée Hebdomadaire [electronic resource].
- Paris : A.N. Lebègue et Cie.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (volumes).
- Additional Creators:
- Ballue, A.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Publication Frequency:
- Reproduction of the original from the Collections of the Bibliothèque nationale de France., Le Musée Universel was published in Paris from 1873 until 1878. The periodical consisted of articles on a large range of subjects, presented, as the title suggests, as museum pieces. The periodical attempted to portray a global account of slavery, and revealed much about views of slavery after many European and American powers had abolished the institution., Editor: A. Ballue., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., Reproduced from the source library are: Dec. 1, 1849-Oct. 19, 1878 (12 issues available)., and Images from the source libraries are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the nineteenth century.
View MARC record | catkey: 11938105