Dominick and Eugene [videorecording] / an Orion Pictures release ; a Farrell/Minoff production ; a Robert M. Young film ; screenplay by Alvin Sargent and Corey Blechman ; produced by Marvin Minoff and Mike Farrell ; directed by Robert M. Young
- Santa Monica, CA : MGM Home Entertainment, ©2001, ©1988.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (110 min.) : sound (stereo), color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Young, Robert M., 1924-
Hulce, Tom, 1953-
Curtis, Jamie Lee, 1958-
MGM Home Entertainment Inc
- Language Note:
- English (stereo Surround), French (stereo Surround), and Spanish (mono) language soundtracks, with optional subtitles in English, French & Spanish.
- Dominick can't remember a time when he wasn't a little slow, but Eugene can. He remembers the night in their childhood when an accident left Dominick partially brain damaged. Ever since then there's been a special bond between the twin brothers. Now they're on their own, living together in a working class neighborhood in Pittsburgh where Eugene is a medical student, and it's Dominick's job as a garbage collector that's putting Eugene through school.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: PG-13.
- Story by Danny Porfirio.
Special features: original theatrical trailer.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 1988.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Curtis Clark ; editor, Arthur Coburn ; music, Trevor Jones.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Tom Hulce, Ray Liotta, Jamie Lee Curtis.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen: 1.85:1, Dolby Digital.
View MARC record | catkey: 11939021