Map showing aeromagnetic interpretation of the Baker-Cypress BLM Instant Study Area and Timbered Crater Forest Service Further Planning areas, Modoc, Shasta, and Siskiyou Counties, California [cartographic material] / by Andrew Griscom ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey
- Griscom, Andrew
- Additional Titles:
- Baker-Cypress Instant Study Area, California, Timbered Crater Further Planning areas, California, and Envelope title: Aeromagnetic survey Baker-Cypress BLM Instant Study and Timbered Crater Further Planning areas, California
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 30 x 34 cm, on sheet 59 x 74 cm, folded in envelope 25 x 32 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.113:MF-1214-C
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:62,500 (W 121°35ʹ--W 121°20ʹ/N 41°15ʹ--N 41°05ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Includes text and location map.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11939090