Highly recommended : harnessing the power of word of mouth and social media to build your brand and your business / Paul M. Rand
- Rand, Paul M.
- New York : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 229 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Foreword / by Margo Georgiadis, President, Americas, Google -- Introduction : living a recommendable life -- Preface -- Word of mouth recommendations : marketing's holy grail -- Stew Leonard's and the 30 minute recommendation -- Why Angie and her list are worth $650 million -- Fixing what advertising has broken -- A whole new model for a whole new world -- The power of positive recommendations -- Where, how and why we recommend -- Some recommendations are more valuable than others : the influencer ecosystem and the Oprah effect -- The roadmap to recommendations -- Know : understanding where and how your brand and your competitors are talked about and recommended -- Plan : developing a recommendable brand strategy, articulating your sharable story -- Identify : discover those people whose recommendations influence your brand's purchase decisions -- Activate : creating compelling content and experiences that engage the 90/10 rule -- Protect : identifying and neutralizing "hear me's", "reputation terrorists" and "competitive destroyers" -- Beyond marketing : operationalizing recommendations -- Customer service that gets you recommended -- Becoming the most recommended place to work (HR) -- Creating products and offerings your customers tell you they will buy (Product Innovation/R & D) -- Built by recommendations : tying it all together.
- 9780071816212 (alk. paper)
0071816216 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 215-218) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 11939341