- Graphene : An Introduction -- Graphene Synthesis -- Surface Characterization of Graphene -- Graphene Based Materials in Gas Sensors -- Graphene Based Materials in Biosensing and Energy Storage Applications -- Graphene Based Material for Electronic, Photonic and Optoelectronic Applications.
- This book describes the different methods of graphene synthesis, characterization, and application in several major research areas. It begins with a brief introduction to various carbon-based nanomaterials and categorizes the different types of carbon-based nanomaterials. The authors then discuss important applications of graphene, including use as a tranducer for electrochemical sensing and biosensing and energy storage. Covers all aspects of graphene from synthesis to applications.
- 9781439884454 (electronic bk.)
- "A CRC title, part of the Taylor & Francis imprint, a member of the Taylor & Francis Group, the academic division of T&F Informa plc."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 2013
View MARC record | catkey: 11939447