Amendments to the Federal rules of civil procedure : communication from the Chief Justice, the Supreme Court of the United States, transmitting amendments to the Federal rules of civil procedure that have been adopted by the Court, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 2072
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Supreme Court
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- House document / 107th Congress, 2d session ; 107-204
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:107-204
- "Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0205-P.
"May 3, 2002."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 6/20/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5Fcong%5Fdocuments & docid=f:hd204.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5Fcong%5Fdocuments & docid=f:hd204.107.pdf (PDF version) ; current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 11940255