Health Professions Educational Assistance Act of 1976 : P.L. 94-484, 90 Stat. 2243, October 12, 1976
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Health Professions Educational Assistance Act of 1976 P.L. 94-484, P.L. 94-484, 90 Stat. 2243, P.L. 94-484, 90 Stat. 2243, and Public Law 94-484
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Arnold & Porter],  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (5 volumes, various pagings).
- Additional Creators:
- Arnold & Porter
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library and HeinOnline core collection
- "An Act: To amend the Public Health Service Act to revise and extend the programs of assistance under title VII for training in the health and allied health professions, to revise the National Health Service Corps program and the National Health Service Corps scholarship training program, and for other purposes.": [Volume] 1, Document No. 1. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11941550