Advances in physical therapy research / edited by Frederick Belluci and Nico Baudo
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, Incorporated, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 121 pages : illustrations, charts ; 23 cm.
- Pain and its origins, diagnosis and treatments
- Chapter I. PPARs and their Roles in the Molecular Network and Disease / Shihori Tanabe, Tetsuo Yamaguchi -- Chapter II. Abnormal Gait in Patients with Chronic Pain: Assessment and Interventions / Daniel Collado-Mateo, Narcis Gusi -- Chapter III. A Multi-Therapeutic Approach in the Treatment and Management to Improve Mobility for a Full-Time Employee with History of Benign Multiple Sclerosis One-Year Post Bilateral Total Hip Arthroplasty: A Case Report / Kayla M. Smith, Marilyn E. Miller -- Chapter IV. Anal Stretching Device for Use in Patients with Chronic Prostatitis and Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome / Fernando Itza, Daniel Zarza, Jesús Salinas, Fernando Gómez-Sancha, Carmen Ximenez
- In this book, the authors present current research in the study of physical therapy applications. Topics discussed include PPARs and their role in the molecular network and disease; assessment and interventions relating to abnormal gait in patients with chronic pain; a multi-therapeutic approach in the treatment and management of a patient with a history of benign multiple sclerosis and one year post bilateral total hip arthroplasty; and an anal stretching device for use in patients with chronic prostatitis and chronic pelvic pain syndrome.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 11942399