Veronica Mars [videorecording] / Warner Bros. Digital presents ; a Spondoolie production ; story by Rob Thomas ; screenplay by Rob Thomas & Diane Ruggiero ; produced by Rob Thomas, Dan Etheridge, Danielle Stokdyk ; directed by Rob Thomas
- Uniform Title:
- Veronica Mars (Motion picture)
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, ©2014.
- [English/French/Spanish subtitled edition, DVD].
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (108 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, Rob, Ruggiero, Diane, Bell, Kristen, 1980-, Dohring, Jason, Ritter, Krysten, 1981-, Hansen, Ryan, Capra, Francis, Daggs, Percy, Lowell, Chris, 1984-, Majorino, Tina, 1985-, Colantoni, Enrico, 1963-, Kutchins, Ben, Kramon, Josh, Spondoolie Productions, and Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English or dubbed French, with optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish.
- On the eve of graduating law school, Veronica Mars has put Neptune and her amateur sleuthing days behind her. While interviewing at high-end New York law firms, Veronica Mars gets a call from her ex-boyfriend Logan who has been accused of murder. Veronica heads back to Neptune just to help Logan find an attorney, but when things don't seem right with how Logan's case is perceived and handled, Veronica finds herself being pulled back into a life she thought she had left behind.
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video region 1
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: PG-13; sexuality including references, drug content, violence and some strong language; CHV rating: PG.
- Based on characters created by Rob Thomas.
DVD release of the 2014 motion picture.
Special features: Making-of featurette.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Ben Kutchins ; editor, Daniel Gabbe ; music, Josh Kramon.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Kristen Bell, Jason Dohring, Krysten Ritter, Ryan Hansen, Francis Capra, Percy Daggs III, Chris Lowell, Tina Majorino, Enrico Colantoni.
- Technical Details:
- DVD ; region 1 ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Fayette copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2013.
Behrend copy: Purchased with funds from the Verna M. Lombard Library Endowment; 2013.
Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2013
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 11943226