Great classroom management [videorecording] : maximizing student and teacher performance
- Manhattan, Kan. : Master Teacher, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 5 videodiscs (35-40 min. each) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + Presenter's guide
- Additional Creators:
- Master Teacher
- Creating a top-notch teaching and learning environment -- Developing your teaching philosophy and relating it to students -- Essential classroom management techniques -- Conducting the succesfsul discipline conference -- Taking control of the school day.
- "...designed to help teachers become more effective classroom managers. The tapes cover many topics including techniques to create a better learning environment, strategies to put a teaching philosophy into action, procedures to enhance classroom management, ideas to improve discipline conferences, and ways to make the most of the teaching day."--Guide.
- 1589921771 (set)
158992178X (disc 1)
9781589921788 (disc 1)
1589921798 (disc 2)
9781589921795 (disc 2)
1589921801 (disc 3)
9781589921801 (disc 3)
158992181X (disc 4)
9781589921818 (disc 4)
1589921828 (disc 5)
9781589921825 (disc 5)
- Related Titles:
- Developing your teaching philosophy and relating it to students
Essential classroom management techniques
Conducting the successful discipline conference
Taking control of the school day
Creating a top-notch teaching and learning environment
- These discs are recorded DVDs and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
- Technical Details:
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 11943496