Magnetic Resonance [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the International Symposium on Electron and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, held in Melbourne, August 1969, sponsored by the Australian Academy of Science / edited by C. K. Coogan, Norman S. Ham, S. N. Stuart, J. R. Pilbrow, G. V. H. Wilson
- Coogan, C. K.
- Boston, MA : Springer New York, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 386 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Ham, Norman S., Stuart, S. N., Pilbrow, J. R., Wilson, G. V. H., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- A Third of a Century of Paramagnetic Relaxation and Resonance -- N.M.R. Studies of Glasses and Related Crystalline Solids -- Charge Distributions in Ionic Crystals from the N.M.R. and N.Q.R. of Na and Cu -- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance in the Non-cubic Metals -- Hyperfine Interactions and Associated Properties of Alkali Metals -- Spin-Lattice Relaxation, Unstable Lattice Modes, and Critical Fluctuations -- An Information Theory of Line Shape in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance -- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance in Rapidly Rotating Solids -- Multiple-pulse N.M.R. Experiments and Averaging Effects -- Spin-flip Scattering of Electrons from Atoms Embedded in Metals -- Electron Spin Resonance in Dilute Magnetic Alloys -- E.P.R. Study of Nuclear Radiation Effects in CaWO4 -- Optical, Paramagnetic and Endor Spectra of some Rare-earth Ions in CaF2 -- Paramagnetic Resonance of Electronic States of Crystal Defects -- Gas-phase Electron Resonance Spectra of Linear Triatomic Free Radicals -- Studies of Rate and Equilibrium Processes by Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy -- Proton-decoupled Carbon-13 Magnetic Resonance -- On Nuclear Magnetic Resonance in Nematic Liquid Crystal Solvents -- Nuclidic Mass Measurement by Ion Cyclotron Resonance and Isotopic Abundance-ratio Measurement by Proton Resonance Satellites -- The Symposium Papers.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11944601