Evaluating the Impact of Nutrition and Health Programs [electronic resource] / edited by Robert E. Klein, Merrill S. Read, Henry W. Riecken, James A. Brown, Alberto Pradilla, Carlos H. Daza
- Klein, Robert E.
- Boston, MA : Springer US, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Read, Merrill S., Riecken, Henry W., Brown, James A., Pradilla, Alberto, Daza, Carlos H., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- I. Introduction -- Rationale for the Conference and Organization of the Volume -- Determinants of Health and Nutritional Status -- II. Approaches to Impact Evaluation -- Recent United States Experiences in Evaluation Research with Implications for Latin America -- Special Issues for the Measurement of Program Impact in Developing Countries -- General Discussion for Section II -- III. Assessing Specific Outcomes of Interventions -- Measurement of Health and Nutrition Effects of Large-Scale Intervention Projects -- Family Composition and Structure in Relation to Nutrition and Health Programs -- The Economic Theory of the Household and Impact Measurement of Nutrition and Related Health Programs -- Educational Outcomes and Nutrition -- IV. Implementing and using Evaluations -- Political and Organizational Issues in Assessing Health and Nutrition Interventions -- Some Suggestions for Improving the Applicability and Utilization of Evaluation Assessments -- V. Practice and Problems of Impact Evaluation -- Practice and Problems of Evaluation: A Conference Synthesis -- Clarification of Concepts and Terms Commonly Used in Evaluative Research -- Participants.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11944851