Industrial Crystallization [electronic resource] : Process Simulation Analysis and Design / by Narayan S. Tavare
- The Springer Chemical Engineering Series, 1566-7944
- 1: Introduction -- 2: Thermodynamic Aspects -- 3: Crystallization Kinetics -- 4: Crystal Size Distribution -- 5: Batch Crystallizer -- 6: Characterization of Crystallization Kinetics from Batch Experiments -- 7: Semibatch Crystallizer -- 8: Continuous Crystallizers -- 9: Growth Rate Dispersion -- 10: Mixing -- 11: Crystallizer Design and Operation -- 12: Crystallization Techniques and Phenomena -- Units -- Name Index.
- Incorporating all recent developments and applications of crystallization technology, this volume offers a clear account of the field's underlying principles, reviews of past and current research, and provides guidelines for equipment and process design. The book takes a balanced functional approach in its critical survey of research literature, and includes several problems based on real practical situations that illustrate theoretical development. Several new concepts and techniques used in process simulation and identification analysis are featured.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11945245