Transition Metal and Rare Earth Compounds [electronic resource] : Excited States, Transitions, Interactions I / edited by Hartmut Yersin
- Yersin, H. (Hartmut)
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- X, 186 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Topics in Current Chemistry, 0340-1022 ; 213
- High Pressure Probes of Electronic Structure and Luminescence Properties of Transition Metal and Lanthanide Systems -- Excited State Spectroscopy and Excited State Dynamics of Rh(III) and Pd(II) Chelates as Studied by Optically Detected Magnetic Resonance Techniques -- Luminescent Metal Complexes: Diversity of Excited States.
- Transition metal and rare earth compounds are investigated intensively because of important questions concerning fundamental research problems. More recently also their enormous potential for the development of new materials for photophysical and photochemical applications has been explored. Thus, it is important to focus on a deeper understanding of the elctronic energies, transition prohabilities, intermolecular interactions, etc.. This task has been accomplished by leading researchers in the field. They present introductions into, but also detailed reviews of the current state of knowledge of three different subjects.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11945803