Gas Enzymology [electronic resource] : Proceedings of a Symposium held at Odense University, Denmark, 28–29 May 1984 / edited by H. Degn, R. P. Cox, H. Toftlund
- Degn, Hans
- Additional Titles:
- Proceedings of a Symposium held at Odense University, Denmark, May 28-29, 1984
- Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 264p : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Cox, R. P., Toftlund, H., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Quadrupole Mass Spectrometric Measurements of Dissolved and Free Gases -- Direct Mass-Spectrometric Monitoring of the Metabolism and Isotope Exchange in Enzymic and Microbiological Investigations -- Simultaneous Dissolved Oxygen and Redox Measurements: Use of Polarographic, Bioluminescence and Mass Spectrometric Monitoring Combined with Dual-Wavelength Spectrophotometry -- Alcohol Oxidase in Candida Boidinii, Combined Spectrophotometric and Oxygen Measurements During Ethanol Inactivation -- Mechanism of Activation and Reduction of Dioxygen by Rhus Laccase — A Blue Copper Oxidase -- Dioxygen Reduction in Blue Oxidases: The Electron Transfer and Protonation Steps -- Photosynthesis Studies Using Mass Spectrometric Techniques -- Interactions of Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen on D-Ribulose 1,5-Bisphosphate Carboxylation -- The Catalytic Mechanism of Carbonic Anhydrase -- The Catalytic Mechanism of Carbonic Anhydrase Studied by 180 Exchange -- Enzymes Oxidizing Carbon Monoxide -- Mechanistic Studies on the Mode of Action of Methane Monooxygenase -- The Reaction Mechanism of Methane Monooxygenase Studied by Membrane-Inlet Mass Spectrometry in Whole Cells of Methanotrophic Bacteria -- Continuous Monitoring of Fermentation Gases in an Artificial Rumen System (Rusitec) Using a Membrane-Inlet Probe on a Portable Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer -- Isotope Ratio Mass-Spectrometry Studies of HD Formation by Nitrogenase -- Binding and Activation of Dinitrogen in Nitrogenase.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11947361