Americium and Curium Chemistry and Technology [electronic resource] : Papers from a Symposium given at the 1984 International Chemical Congress of Pacific Basin Societies, Honolulu, HI, December 16–27, 1984 / edited by Norman M. Edelstein, James D. Navratil, Wallace W. Schulz
- Edelstein, Norman M., 1936-
- Additional Titles:
- Papers from a Symposium Given at the 1984 International Chemical Congress of Pacific Basin Societies, Honolulu, December 16-21, 1984
- Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 360p : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Navratil, James D.
Schulz, Wallace W.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Topics in f-Element Chemistry, 0924-6142 ; 1
- I Historical Aspects and General Papers -- The 40th Anniversary of the Discovery of Americium and Curium -- Reminiscences of an Instrumentalist -- Americium, Its Early History and Gram-Scale Separation -- 20 Years of Americium and Curium Research at the European Institute for Transuranium Elements -- Frontiers of Chemistry for Americium and Curium -- II Solution Chemistry and Analytical Procedures -- Studies of Americium and Curium Solution Chemistry in the USSR -- Coulometric Determination of Americium and Curium for the Preparation of Reference Solutions -- A Study on the Stability of Americium(V) and Americium(VI) in Nitrate Media -- Radiopolarographic Study of Americium and Curium -- Americium Titration Methods -- III Electronic Structure and Thermodynamics -- Electronic Structure of Neutral and Singly Ionized Curium -- Shifted Homologous Relationships Between the Transplutonium and Early Rare-Earth Metals -- Thermodynamic Systematics of Oxides of Americium, Curium, and Neighboring Elements -- Preparation and Properties of Some New Curium Compounds -- The Electronic and Magnetic Properties of Am and Cm -- Delocalisation of 5f Electrons in Americium Metal Under Pressure: Recent Results and Comparison with Other Actinides -- Preparation, Characterization and Solubility Product Constant of AmOHCO3 -- IV Nuclear Studies, Environmental Studies, Separations, and Other Technological Aspects -- Heavy Ion Reactions on Curium Targets -- Synthesis of Transuranium Nuclides from Interaction of 16O with 238U -- A Study of the Production of Transuranium Elements and Its Application to the Solution Chemistry in Tohoku University -- Geochemical Studies on Americium and Plutonium in Soil -- Production and Recovery of Americium-241 -- Production of Americium Isotopes in France -- Americium Metal Preparation on the Multigram Scale.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11947367