Asymptotic Combinatorics with Application to Mathematical Physics [electronic resource] / edited by Vadim Malyshev, Anatoly Vershik
- Malyshev, Vadim
- Additional Titles:
- Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute, held in St.Petersburg, Russia, 9-22 July 2001
- Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 327 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Vershik, Anatoly and SpringerLink (Online service)
- One / Matrix Models and Graph Enumeration -- Matrix Quantum Mechanics -- to matrix models -- A Class of the Multi-Interval Eigenvalue Distributions of Matrix Models and Related Structures -- Combinatorics and Probability of Maps -- The Combinatorics of Alternating Tangles: from theory to computerized enumeration -- Invariance Principles for Non-uniform Random Mappings and Trees -- Two / Integrable Models (of Statistical Physics and Quantum Field Theory) -- Renormalization group solution of fermionic Dyson model -- Statistical Mechanics and Number Theory -- Quantization of Thermodynamics and the Bardeen-Cooper-Schriffer-Bogolyubov Equation -- Approximate Distribution of Hitting Probabilities for a Regular Surface with Compact Support in 2D -- Three / Representation Theory -- Notes on homogeneous vector bundles over complex flag manifolds -- Representations Theory and Doubles of Yangians of Classical Lie Superalgebras -- Idempotent (asymptotic) Mathematics and the Representation theory -- A new approach to Berezin kernels and canonical representations -- Theta Hypergeometric Series.
- New and striking results obtained in recent years from an intensive study of asymptotic combinatorics have led to a new, higher level of understanding of related problems: the theory of integrable systems, the Riemann-Hilbert problem, asymptotic representation theory, spectra of random matrices, combinatorics of Young diagrams and permutations, and even some aspects of quantum field theory.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 11947515