Chemistry and Technology of Cyanate Ester Resins [electronic resource] / edited by Ian Hamerton
- Hamerton, Ian
- Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 357 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1 Introduction to cyanate ester resins -- 2 The synthesis, manufacture and characterization of cyanate ester monomers -- 3 Aspects of the kinetics, modelling and simulation of network build-up during cyanate ester cure -- 4 Cyanate ester/polycyanurate systems: structure-property relationships -- 5 Additives and modifiers for cyanate ester resins -- 6 Processing and cure schedules for cyanate ester resins -- 7 Properties of unreinforced cyanate ester matrix resins -- 8 Electrical properties of cyanate ester resins and their significance for applications -- 9 Properties of reinforced cyanate ester resins -- 10 Technologically driven applications for cyanate ester resins -- Appendices: Commercial cyanate ester monomers, prepolymers, formulated systems and manufacturers’ details -- A.1 Contact addresses for manufacturers and suppliers -- A.2 Key to selection of suggested applications -- A.3 Commercial cyanate ester monomers and typical properties -- A.4 Commercial cyanate ester prepolymers and typical properties -- A.5 Commercial cyanate ester prepolymers and laminating resins -- A.6 Commercial cyanate ester blends -- A.7 Commercial cyanate ester prepeg systems -- A.8 Commercial cyanate ester adhesive systems -- A.9 Commercial cyanate ester coating and filament winding systems -- General subject index -- Index of compounds.
- Written by an international panel of authors drawn from industry and academia, this work forms a timely concise and accessible evaluation of the chemistry, properties and applications of cyanate ester resins, emphasising their importance as modern, high technology materials.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 11947734