Electromagnetic Modelling and Measurements for Analysis and Synthesis Problems [electronic resource] / edited by Bernard Neumann
- Neumann, Bernard
- Additional Titles:
- Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute, Il Ciocco, Castelvecchio Pascoli, Lucca, Italy, 10-21 August 1987
- Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 447 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- NATO ASI Series, Series E: Applied Sciences, 0168-132X ; 199
- 1 Beam-Forming Applications of Polynomials with Restricted Coefficients -- 2 Antenna Diagnosis by Microwave Holographic Metrology -- 3 Large Antenna Experiments Aboard the Space Shuttle— Application of Nonuniform Sampling Techniques -- 4 Optimal Angular Coordinate Measurements By Optical Location -- 5 General Covariance of the Electromagnetic Field Applied to E.M. Field Transformations -- 6 Complex-Source-Point Theory and the Open Resonator -- 7 Synthesis and Analysis of Reflector Antennas for Shaped Beams -- 8 A Scheme to Analyze Problems of Resonant Size Using the Conjugate-Gradient Method and the Fast Fourier Transform -- 9 A Method to Analyze Scattering from General Periodic Screens Using Fast Fourier Transform and Conjugate Gradient Method -- 10 The Application of the Conjugate Gradient Method for the Solution of Operator Equations in Electromagnetics -- 11 A Spectral Approach to Transient Propagation -- 12 Model-Based Parameter-Estimation Applications in Electromagnetics -- 13 Selected Applications of Method of Moments Modelling -- 14 Basic Principles of Radar Polarimetry and its Applications to Target Recognition Problems with Assessments of the Historical Development and of the Current State of the Art -- 15 Microwave Diversity Imaging and Automated Target Recognition Based on Models of Neural Networks -- 16 The Direct Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves by One-and Two-Dimensional Objects and its Use for Inverse Profiling -- 17 Signature Creation in Pattern Recognition for Infra-Red and Possibly for Microwave Systems.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 11947844