Arthur's travel adventures [videorecording].
- [United States] : PBS Distribution, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 104 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Brown, Marc Tolon, PBS for Kids, and PBS Distribution (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- D.W. goes to Washington / written by Joe Fallon -- Arthur's mystery envelope / written by Sheilarae Carpentier Lau -- Arthur goes to camp / written by Rowby Goren -- Buster makes the grade / written by Peter Hirsch -- Arthur's family vacation / written by Thomas LaPierre -- Grandpa Dave's old country farm / written by Matt Steinglass -- It's a no-brainer / written by Dietrich Smith -- The shore thing / written by Bruce Akiyama.
- Chronicles the adventures of the world's most famous aardvark, eight-year-old Arthur Read, and his family and friends.
- Related Titles:
- Arthur (Television program)
- Audience Notes:
- Rating: TV-G.
- Title from menu screen.
Based on the best-selling children's books by Marc Brown.
Originally broadcast as episodes of the television program Arthur in 1996, 1997, and 2000.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Producers, Ronald A. Weinberg, Cassandra Schafhausen, Lesley Taylor.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Michael Yarmush, Michael Caloz, Bruce Dinsmore, Sonja Ball, Danny Brochu, Jodie Resther, Melissa Altro, Arthur Holden, Oliver Grainger.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, full screen, stereo.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2013
View MARC record | catkey: 11948217