Decoding your dog : the ultimate experts explain common dog behaviors and reveal how to prevent or change unwanted ones / American College of Veterinary Behaviorists ; edited by Debra F. Horwitz, DVM, DACVB, and John Ciribassi, DVM, DACVB with Steve Dale
- Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 360 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Horwitz, Debra, Ciribassi, John, Dale, Steve, 1957-, Neilson, Jacqueline C., Herron, Meghan Elaine, Melese, Patrick Yves, Houpt, Katherine A., Cooper, Leslie Larson, Gaskins, Lori, Flannigan, Gerrad, Lindell, Ellen M., Berger, Jeannine, Haug, Lore I., Tynes, Valarie V., Klinck, Mary P., Reisner, Ilana, Schwartz, Stefanie, Christensen, E'Lise, Overall, Karen L., Levine, Emily D., Bain, M. J. (Melissa J.), Reich, Marsha, Landsberg, Gary M., and American College of Veterinary Behaviorists
- Can't we just talk? -- Choosing your new best friend -- Creating a Mensa dog -- Housetraining 101 -- Tools of the trade -- School days -- I know they're normal behaviors, but how do I fix them? -- Lassie and Timmy: kids and dogs -- All dogs need a job -- Aggression unleashed: do dogs mean to be mean? -- Loyalty gone overboard: separation anxiety -- I know it's going to rain, and I hate the Fourth of July -- Tail chasing, leg licking - can't you stop? -- Dogs with an AARF card: growing old with grace.
- The top dog behaviorists in the country - the top researchers, scientists, and veterinarians - have teamed up with a renowned media personality to create the most cutting-edge, scientifically accurate, definitive book on the most popular behavioral issues that dogs face.
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 11953825