Map and selected seismic profiles of the seaward extension of the Fairweather Fault, eastern Gulf of Alaska [cartographic material] / by Paul R. Carlson, George Plafker, and Terry R. Bruns
- Carlson, Paul R. (Paul Roland), 1933-
- Additional Titles:
- Fairweather Fault, eastern Gulf of Alaska
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map and 1 data sheet ; 60 x 40 cm, on sheet 80 x 66 cm, and 119 x 79 cm, folded in envelope 25 x 32 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Plafker, George, 1929-, Bruns, Terry R., and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Sheet 1. Fault and track-line map -- Sheet 2. Selected seismic profiles.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:450,000 (W 137°30ʹ--W 134°30ʹ/N 58°30ʹ--N 56°00ʹ).
- Depths shown by bathymetric contours.
Text, index map, and ancillary bathymetric map included on sheet.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliography on sheet 1.
View MARC record | catkey: 11953866