CPD package - assessment - secondary APP. 20, Audio clip 9 [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Audio clip 9
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (1 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Real Life Productions
- Education in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This interactive CPD package introduces key elements of APP for writing and reading in English at secondary, using interactive activities and short video to see the impact of APP in the classroom. English teachers speak about their experiences of embedding Assessing Pupils' Progress (APP) within their practice. There is also a look at elements of the APP writing criteria and examples of how a teacher uses it to focus teaching in the classroom. There is then the chance to try applying the criteria to a student's work. Secondary APP reading criteria is also looked at, and a teacher shows how they share the criteria with students to help them consider how they need to improve. There is also the opportunity to apply the criteria to a piece of work, as part of the e-learning package. A reflection follows, on the process of gathering evidence to make judgements, and the importance of moderating work with colleagues to embed APP in English.
- Audience Notes:
- For High School audiences.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jan. 9, 2014). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11954509