CPD package - middle leaders - effective team building. Clip from C 1546 006 A m25_sting_1 [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Clip from C 1546 006 A m25_sting_1
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (1 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Evans Woolfe (Firm)
- Education in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This interactive CPD package aimed at middle leaders uses short videos and interactive activities to explore the personal and practical skills necessary to build and maintain effective and efficient teams. The e-learning module explores the differences between a successful and failing team, as well as how to develop and refine team building skills. Life coach Gladeana MacMahon demonstrates an activity with a small primary school's management team which leads to some remarkable revelations. Education consultant Theresa William, explores the so-called "Forming, Storming, Norming" model of team building. Finally, the CPD package looks at a model of distributed leadership, where middle leaders are empowered to spread an ICT revolution at Lent Rise Primary School.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jan. 9, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11954521