CPD package - middle leaders - performance management. 1, Clip from C0940002A [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Clip from C0940002A
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (2 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Evans Woolfe (Firm)
- Education in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This interactive CPD package aimed at middle leaders, explores the personal and practical skills needed to manage staff performance with an emphasis on agreeing objectives and developing effective feedback. The e-learning module supports the development and refinement of performance management skills through a variety of interactive activities and short videos. It looks at the dynamics involved in encouraging teams to take on challenging but achievable objectives, and the inter-personal skills necessary to deliver effective feedback. Behaviour consultant John Bayley works with a middle leader to manage a classroom teacher, and this provides an interactive opportunity to assess the middle leader's performance, and think about ways in which performance can be improved and feedback skills can be assessed.
- Audience Notes:
- For Elementary School audiences.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jan. 9, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11954525